Monday, October 10, 2005

Quail Eggs In Seasoned Minced Meat

Cooked this about a week ago. I got the recipe from KC, again I made some changes to it. I wanted to sabo the two naughty fellas for annoying me with their “not too spicy” request whenever I cooked spicy food. While I was preparing the ingredients, I sniggered to myself and I added two chopped chilli padi to the minced meat. I thought they would never suspect their favourite quail eggs to come with chilli padi. Alas!!!! The end result was not spicy at all!!! Never mind, there will always be the next time! *evil grin*



Quail Eggs In Seasoned Minced Meat

Ingredients:
13 quail eggs
250g minced pork
2 water chestnut (finely chopped)
chilli padi (Optional)
1/2 cup breadcrumbs

Meat Marinate:
2 shallots, crushed
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp light soya sauce
2 tsp starch
pepper to taste


Method:

Boil quail eggs and remove shell.

Marinate minced meat. Mix marinated meat and water chestnut.

Wrap quail egg with minced meat mixture. Coat with breadcrumbs.

Heat oil and deep fry quail eggs over low heat until golden brown.

Serve hot.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
<< Index