Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Green Mango Salad

Had some Green Mango Salad at the foodcourt near my place, and I liked the taste of it. So I came home and tried to replicate the same thing in my humble kitchen. Did some search on the net and after some experiments, came out with this. Quite pleased with the result and would like to share here.



Green Mango Salad

Ingredients:
1 green mango, sliced thinly
2 chilli padi, sliced
2 shallots, sliced
some chopped coriander leaves

some grounded peanuts

Sauce:
2 tbsp Fish Sauce
3 tbsp Sugar
1-1/2 tsp lemon or lime juice.


Method:

Combine mango, chilli padi, shallots and coriander leaves in a bowl. Pour the sauce and toss to mix well. Chill in the fridge for about half an hour. To serve, sprinkle with some grounded peanuts.

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, 08 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love green mango salad, will definitely give it a try when I can find green mangoes here :) Thanks for sharing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
<< Index