Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Share My Joy!

I have this interesting news that I would like to share with all here. My mum’s Extremely sinful version of Tang Yuan that I have blogged about, on 18th December 2005, has been featured in the latest newsletter (Edition #36) by Diana's Desserts. Nothing great about the recipe, but to me, I am exhilarated to have my humble paw print in a well-known desserts site. A big thanks to Diana from Diana’s Desserts.

The newsletter is sent by email to all subscribers. To view the said newsletter, click here.


汤圆 Tang Yuan (Glutinous Rice Balls)

P.S. I will be taking a break from trying new recipes, blogging and visiting food forums. I would like to thank fellow food bloggers and all visitors to my humble blog. Adios!

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
<< Index