Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Meme - You are what you eat

I have been tagged by Rachel to write this Meme – You are what you eat. After racking my brain this morning, I have come out with a list of my top ten favourite food, though not necessarily in the following order.


# 1. Curry. Curry is so appetizing that it is impossible to resist. I like any curry cooked in coconut milk. Using evaporated milk as a substitute is a great no no in my opinion. Worry about cholesterol? Who cares unless the doctor gives the red light.


# 2. Chicken. I like chicken cooked in any form, be it fried chicken, roasted chicken, grilled chicken or chicken soup. I simply adore fried Chicken Wings. Who doesn’t, right?


# 3. Soup. Nutritious soup is what I have to cook for my family every other day. Just throw in all the ingredients or herbs into the slow cooker and few hours later, *Tada!* A nutritious soup that hydrates one’s system and makes one feel so satisfied with a complete meal.


# 4. Rice. Staple food for all Asians. Tazz, like most Asians, can’t do without rice.


# 5. Pork. When the Nipah encephalitis among pigs swept through some farms in Malaysia, our government banned the import of pork from our neighbour. I realized how important pork is when I started to crave for it just a week or two without pork on my palate. Lean pork or with some fats are fine for me, just don’t make me eat pig trotters.


# 6. Vegetables. I eat all kinds of vegetables. My family must have vegetables everyday. I had drilled the importance of eating greens into my children since they were very young.


# 7. Milo. A die-die must have beverage for Tazz. I drink about three half-mug Milo during the day time AND one half-mug in the middle of the night (if I have insomnia, that happens about twice or thrice a week) Hahaha.. Hubby reasons that all babies must have night feeding, so does his big baby. I like my hot Milo without milk or sugar.


# 8. Chocolate. I simply love Chocolate till death, especially the dark type. Can’t resist any food made of Chocolate at all. The only type of Chocolate that I hardly touch is the white chocolate. Don’t ask me why because I don’t even have the answer.


# 9. Cheese. I love cheese in Pizzas; Flies; Cookies and Cakes, especially Cheesecakes. I don’t really fancy cheese in buns; burger and spagetti. Pardon what I am going to say, cheese in spagetti tastes really awful to me.


# 10. Cake. I eat any cakes, but those cheap ones from the neighbourhood stores or frozen type from the Supermarkets.

*Ahem* Whom do I sabo now? Hehe.. Look at the list:
Ching - Little Corner Of Mine
Fonia - My Zest
Janny - Jan's Kitchen
Jaschin - Jas's Kitchen
Lin - Sinfully Yours

8 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, 27 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *lol* ok, since I've been tagged by you, after I write out my post, I will find someone to "sabo" too!!!

     
  • At Tuesday, 27 December, 2005, Blogger rokh said…

    very very efficient! *salute! i wanted to put milo in the list too, but i figure it is same as chocolate. i like my milo plain too without added milk or sugar

     
  • At Tuesday, 27 December, 2005, Blogger Fonia said…

    Errrr... *Scratching head* Pple aka Bloggers that I know, you ladies oreadi know liao! Must act fast b4 Lin, if not who to "sabo"!? *lol*

     
  • At Wednesday, 28 December, 2005, Blogger Little Corner of Mine said…

    Oh no! Do I have to rush my homework too? Slow down ladies! :P

     
  • At Wednesday, 28 December, 2005, Blogger FooDcrazEE said…

    hahahaha! done my part, so no need to tag me. Thanx. BTW, ur pyrex for the curry, looks familar to the one i use ler....

     
  • At Wednesday, 28 December, 2005, Blogger Tazz said…

    Rachel, talking abt Chocolate, my family got scared when I declared that I was going to make yet another Chocolate Cake for the coming week. *lol* Think I'll have to drop the plan and give them a Choco-break! :P

    Hehe.. so far Lin & Fonia have gone to sabo others.

    Ching, too slow nobody to sabo hor!

    Mike, I borrowed your pyrex for the above photo. Can't you remember? *lol*

     
  • At Thursday, 29 December, 2005, Blogger FooDcrazEE said…

    lolx......dont pull their leg. U borrowed from my mum not me. She have the whole set. I only have one. chuckle

     
  • At Thursday, 29 December, 2005, Blogger Tazz said…

    Oh Mike, I forgot that I borrowed the whole set and not just one. Can only return to her in my next trip there, but don't know when. *lol*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
<< Index